Sunday 2 August 2015

Moby and Puddle Twirly Skirts









I love to sew and recently my little girl asked me if she could have a skirt that would twirl like a princess. I wasn't completely sure that I could do it so I used an old sheet to practice on. Needless to say it is not perfect but she loved it so much that I have painted her favourite Disney Characters all over it so that it is not so plain.







I tried again with some more desirable fabric but I was having trouble with button holes, I really need to practice button holes. It came out a little small, but no trouble because my Goddaughter loves it.





I decided that it might be better to make one with an elastic waist and it worked so well that I have made all my other skirts in that style too. They look very rock 'n'roll with a matching headband.





I made three for myself to wear to 3 wishes Faeryfest in June thinking that they would be great fairy cosplay (which they are with an underskirt underneath) but have since worn them so many times, they have become my favourites this summer and I am always on the lookout for new fabrics for both me and my little one.





I have sold a few now too and you can order via my facebook page Moby and Puddle.



I do hope that you enjoy watching my little movie and look out for plenty more to come xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment