Thursday 28 April 2016

3 sleeps until we open!!!

Well with only 3 sleeps left until the grand opening I thought you might like to see an update. Most of the stock is in and almost everything on my to do list is done!!! There are secret fairy doors to find and beautiful creations lurking everywhere! I am so happy with how it is looking at the moment and hope that I can continue to make it a fun place for people of all ages to visit! 

I am so proud that such amazing artists have trusted me with their wonderful creations and I feel sure that we have something for every believer! Here is a sneak peek of what you will find when you visit the Enchanted Boutique next time you are in Plymouth xxx


Add caption

So many goodies!

So much to look at!

Callie is my very own giant Cornling and is the Boutiques mascot!

Some crazy bees in the hive attracted by the delicious honey creations!

Clive the Koala is excited to meet everyone!

Fairies welcome and well behaved goblins too!

Cornlings are waiting to be discovered and look at all that loveliness behind them too xxx


SEE YOU SOON!
GRAND OPENING 1st MAY 2016 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment