Tuesday 3 May 2016

The Journey Has Begun!!! Moby and Puddle's Enchanted Boutique is OPEN! xxx

Sunday 1st May 2016, I opened the door to Moby and Puddle's Enchanted Boutique to the public for the first time ever! I can't begin to explain just how nervous I was that so many of my lovely friends and family would see my work, or even worse, that no one would show up! I was bouncing with excitement and the first person through the door was my lovely Harrison running in with a balloon that he had only a few moments before run out of the shop with!



Harrison was followed by lots of familiar faces who had all come down on a Sunday morning to show their support. I was overwhelmed with the support and just hope that everyone who came knows just how much I appreciate it and how touched I was! I hope that they liked the yummy cakes too!
It was an absolute pleasure to see so many people in my little shop! My first ever sale was a framed mermaid ....
I could of literally jumped for joy at making a sale and lots came after that too!

We had the pleasure of the fantastic Lydia's Face Painting And Glitter Tattoos, painting the children who happily skipped through the door. The face painting was beautiful, both children and adults were amazed at the intricate designs! Perfect for our enchanted opening!


amazing detail by Lydia xxx


There was lots of green to keep my little dragon happy!




And I think almost everyone got the chance to play with the balloons! until they popped!!!



I can honestly say that I don't think that the opening could have gone any better at all! I got to meet some friends who have been part of my little online family, for the first time!



I got to see some old friends who made long journeys to show their support and local friends who braved the weather. Everyone seemed to love the selection of items available from the amazing UK artists (which I will be featuring on my blog soon) and by the end of the day I still had a massive smile on my face! And the cherry on the top was my baby sister bringing my a huge bunch of flowers to say congratulations! Thank you Kerry!



Thank you to everyone who made the opening day so special! I hope to see you all in the not too distant future! I am determined to make the Enchanted Boutique a big success! I have plenty of events already in the pipeline and I will be preparing for Plymouth's legendary pirate weekend soon too! If you are ever down this way please do come and visit, you won't be dissapointed that you did!

Love Sam xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment