Monday 9 May 2016

What A Week It Has Been ...

Well, Moby and Puddle's Enchanted Boutique made it through the first week of trading and it has been a whirlwind! Time really does fly when you are having fun!

My darling Goddaughters helping me out!

Thank you so much to all of the wonderful people that have come through the door this week, it has been wonderful to meet fairy fans of all ages! Thank you to all of the other businesses in the shopping arcade too for making me feel so welcome already!

You can see my shop and all of the other wonderful treasures on the website The House That Jack Built but do come and see us in person if you get the chance because the grotto is magical in person.

I have also managed to squeeze in a book reading of The Tales Of The Enchanted Cornlings which the children really seemed to enjoy. Thank you to the lovely NetMums Meet Up for inviting me! This is Ruby with my giant Cornling, Callie. They really got on well!

Star listener, Ruby at the book reading!
The first week has been fantastic and I cannot wait to open for the second week to begin!

I have been very brave and entered the Plymouth Pirate Weekend, Best Dressed Window Competition, so fingers and hooks crossed that we can make it fabulous! To make it extra special we have a mermaid visiting from the depths of the ocean for one weekend only!


So come along and see the Enchanted Boutique for yourself, you won't be dissapointed xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment